Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 72301X Topic 6 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 72301X exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 6
[All 72301X Questions]

To log on the one-X Communicator to Avaya Aura Presence Services server, what do you enter in the IM and Presence / Server field of the one-X Communicator?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The SIP one-X Communicator needs to be configured to use a specific protocol and port when registering to Session Manager.Enter the IP address of the Session Manager virtual SM-100 card for Session Manager SIP Element.

References: Application Notes for Configuring Avaya AuraTM Presence

Services 6.0 with Avaya AuraTM Session Manager 6.0, and Avaya AuraTM Communication Manager for one-XTM Communicator clients as part of Avaya Unified Communication Mobile Worker Solution -- Issue 1.0, page 30

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/dba93412-03c6-4fda-8d6a-280ae2193d6f

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ronnie
7 days ago
Good point. And based on the options, that would mean the correct answer is either B or C, since they both mention the Avaya Aura Session Manager, which is the component that provides Presence Services.
upvoted 0 times
Nickie
9 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The question is asking about logging on to the one-X Communicator, which is a client application. So, the server information we need to enter is likely the one that the client connects to, which in this case is the Presence Services server.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbie
10 days ago
That's a good point. I'm leaning towards either option B or C, since they both mention the Avaya Aura Session Manager.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
11 days ago
I think the key here is to understand the difference between the Avaya Breeze server and the Avaya Aura Session Manager (SM). The question specifically asks about the Presence Services server, so I'm guessing the answer has to do with the Session Manager.
upvoted 0 times
Isabelle
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The options all seem to mention different server components, and it's not immediately clear which one is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
15 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I have the right understanding of the Avaya Aura Presence Services server setup.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel