Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E602 Topic 1 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E602 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E602 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Valentin
10 days ago
I don't know, I'm a bit skeptical about option D). Isn't the Real-time Customer Profile more focused on aggregating and managing customer data, rather than analyzing it?
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
12 days ago
Ooh, what about option D) Real-time Customer Profile? That could be a great way to analyze the data and gain insights about the customers, which is ultimately the goal of a CDP, right?
upvoted 0 times
Bo
13 days ago
Really? I was thinking option A) Query Services would be the best choice. It's designed specifically for querying and analyzing data, which seems like a perfect fit for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option B) Data Science Workspace. It seems like the most flexible and powerful option for analyzing the data and supporting various use cases.
upvoted 0 times
Aimee
16 days ago
I agree, the question is designed to assess our practical skills in leveraging the CDP platform. We need to carefully consider the requirements and choose the most appropriate service.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
18 days ago
This question is really testing our understanding of the different CDP platform services. It's not just about reciting definitions, but rather applying our knowledge to determine the best service for the given scenario.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel