Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E555 Topic 1 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E555 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E555 Questions]

What is the relationship between triggers and filters in a Smart Campaign?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

In Marketo Smart Campaigns, triggers and filters work with an OR/AND relationship:

Triggers (Orange):Triggers watch for specific actions or changes in lead data. Ifanyof the triggers you define are met, the lead becomes eligible for the Smart Campaign's actions. Triggers operate on anORbasis.

Filters (Green):Filters further refine the audience by applying additional criteria. The lead must meet the filter criteriaANDhave been activated by at least one trigger. Filters operate on anANDbasis.

Example:

Smart Campaign:

Triggers:

Fills out Form A

Visits Pricing Page

Filters:

Job Title = 'Director'

Country = 'United States'

In this example, a lead will qualify for the Smart Campaign if they:

Fill out Form AORVisit the Pricing PageANDTheir job title is DirectorANDthey are located in the United States.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Harley
10 days ago
Ooh, a dance, I like that! Except it's more like a tango - you need both partners to move together, or the whole thing falls apart.
upvoted 0 times
Romana
12 days ago
Haha, a tag team? That's a good analogy. I was picturing it more like a dance, where the triggers and filters have to be in perfect sync.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
13 days ago
Wait, I think I've got it. The triggers and filters are like a tag team - you need both to be on the same page for someone to qualify, right?
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking it was just a simple 'all triggers and filters must be met' kind of thing. But now I'm second-guessing myself.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
16 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The wording of the question is a bit confusing, but I think the key is understanding how the triggers and filters interact.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
18 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky, but I think I know the answer. The way I see it, the triggers and filters work together to qualify people for the Smart Campaign, but the specific relationship between them is important.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel