Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E123 Topic 1 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E123 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E123 Questions]

A developer working in an AEM as a Cloud Service environment will be using Golden Master.

What is being used by this developer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

In the context of AEM as a Cloud Service, a 'Golden Master' typically refers to the production-ready, main branch within the Cloud Manager Git Repository. This repository is used to manage and deploy code to AEM Cloud Service environments. It is considered the source of truth for the codebase that is used to build, test, and deploy AEM applications in the cloud.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Celia
11 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. Golden Master is a testing technique, right? So it's not really a specific component of the AEM as a Cloud Service environment. I'm going to go with C, the Cloud Manager Git Repository, since that's where we manage our code and would likely apply the Golden Master process.
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
13 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of Golden Master. I remember when I first heard that term, I thought it was some kind of secret AEM society or something. But in all seriousness, I think the answer is C. The Cloud Manager Git Repository is where we're going to be applying the Golden Master process to our code.
upvoted 0 times
Carolann
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm a bit torn on this one. I can see the arguments for both B and C, but I think I'm going to go with C. The Cloud Manager Git Repository is where we manage our code, and that's where the Golden Master process would likely be applied, right?
upvoted 0 times
Carlton
15 days ago
You know, I'm starting to think this question is a bit of a trick. Golden Master is a technique, not a specific component. I'm going to go with B, the Content Repository, since that's where our content lives and we need to make sure it's all working correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
17 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. I thought Golden Master was more about testing and validating our code, not a specific component of the AEM as a Cloud Service environment. Maybe it's related to the Content Repository? That's where all our content lives.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
19 days ago
Haha, Golden Master? Sounds like they're trying to create the next Darth Vader or something. But seriously, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards C, the Cloud Manager Git Repository, since that's where we store all our code, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel