Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

XML Exam I10-003 Topic 3 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for XML's I10-003 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 3
[All I10-003 Questions]

Assume that a certain XMLDB requires disk capacity in excess of the size of an XML document when storing the XML document to accommodate XML node information and other information (such as management considerations, etc.)

The following describes the capacity needed:

When eliminating ignorable whitespace in the XML document 1.5 times the XML document file size. When not eliminating ignorable whitespace in the XML document 2.0 times the XML document file size. At the initial stage, the total size of the XML document files to be stored is 1GB. At the operating stage, repeated additions and deletions of XML documents will result in a projected disk requirement of plus or minus 10% compared to the prior year. Assume that the disk size configured at initial stage cannot be changed for two years. The required disk capacity will be calculated according to these conditions; however, to provide a safety margin, the decision has been made to set aside the equivalent of twice the maximum required disk capacity as calculated above. Select the value representing the required disk capacity when ignorable whitespace is not eliminated from the XML document. Do not consider any facts or conditions other than those given above.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Currently there are no comments in this discussion, be the first to comment!

Save Cancel