Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Versa Networks Exam VNX100 Topic 1 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Versa Networks's VNX100 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 1
[All VNX100 Questions]

When onboarding a CPE using ZTP, the device shows up in the unknown device list in the Versa Director Inventory.

In this scenario, what caused this problem?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Beckie
8 days ago
Agreed. And I don't think a virtual CPE would cause this specific issue, so I'm eliminating option D. The problem seems to be with the configuration, not the hardware setup.
upvoted 0 times
Detra
10 days ago
Seriously though, I think option C is the way to go. The serial number in the workflow config has to match the device, otherwise it's going to end up in the unknown list. That's just how ZTP works.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
11 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers were having a field day coming up with these answer choices. 'Let's throw in a non-Versa device and see if they fall for it!'
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
12 days ago
But what about option B? Could a non-Versa-branded appliance also cause this issue? I'm not sure if that's a valid option or just a distractor.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
14 days ago
I agree, this question is designed to test our understanding of the ZTP process. I'm leaning towards option C, as I think the incorrect serial number definition in the device workflow configuration is the most likely culprit.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
15 days ago
This is definitely a tricky question. The options seem a bit misleading, but I think the key is understanding how ZTP works and what could cause a device to show up in the unknown device list.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel