Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGBA-101 Topic 1 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGBA-101 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 1
[All OGBA-101 Questions]

What Business Architecture concept is most related to an information Map?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

An information map is most closely related to a Business Capability Map in the sense that both are tools used to visualize and understand different aspects of an enterprise's architecture. While an information map focuses on the relationships and flow of information within the organization, a Business Capability Map outlines the abilities and capacities the business possesses. Both are used to analyze and design architectures that support the business's objectives.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adelina
14 days ago
You guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? Personally, I'm leaning towards the Business Capability Map. It just makes the most sense to me in terms of mapping out our core business functions and how they're interconnected.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
16 days ago
Ooh, I like that idea, Helga! Although, the Organization Map might also be a contender. I mean, that's all about how we structure our business, right? Could be related to information flow as well.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
17 days ago
Hmm, good point, France. But what about the Heat Map? That could be a cool way to visualize where the 'hot spots' are in our business information, you know?
upvoted 0 times
France
18 days ago
I'm not so sure about that, Novella. What about the Value Stream Map? That's all about visualizing the flow of value through our organization. Feels like it could be a good fit too.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
20 days ago
Well, my money's on the Business Capability Map. That seems like the most logical choice to me - it's all about mapping out the key capabilities that make our business tick.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
21 days ago
Ooh, this is a tricky one! An information map, huh? I'm thinking it's got to be related to how we visualize and organize our business data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel