Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGB-001 Topic 1 Question 16 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ernie
14 days ago
You know, I'm actually pretty familiar with the Business Model Canvas, and this representation seems to have a similar structure, but with a few twists. I'm going to go with option A and hope I'm on the right track.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
16 days ago
Haha, this is like a business model puzzle! I feel like I'm trying to crack a secret code. *scratches head* Let me take another look at the image and see if I can spot any clues that might help me narrow it down.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
17 days ago
Okay, let's see here. The four-box framework is pretty straightforward, and the Business Model Cube seems a bit too complex for this. The Business Model Innovation Factory is a new one on me. I'm leaning towards the Business Model Canvas, but I'm not totally sure.
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
18 days ago
Ah, I think I recognize this! It's got a similar structure to the Business Model Canvas, but the layout is a bit different. Let me mull over the options and see if I can figure out which one it's most likely to be.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
20 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I've heard of a few different business model frameworks, but I'm not familiar with the one shown in the image. I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
21 days ago
Whoa, this question looks like a real brain-teaser! I'm not sure I've seen this specific business model representation before. Honestly, I feel a little intimidated, but I'm determined to give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel