Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SDI Exam SD0-302 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for SDI's SD0-302 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All SD0-302 Questions]

Of the options listed, which is a common cause of stress often seen in the Service Desk environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Blair
8 days ago
Haha, true that! I'd be more worried about the users than the seating arrangement. Some of those people can really drive you up the wall, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
10 days ago
You know, I'm starting to think this whole exam is just designed to stress us out. I mean, who cares about desk seating plans, option D? That's the least of my worries on the Service Desk.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
11 days ago
Okay, let's not bash the developers too much here. I mean, they're the ones who create the tools and systems we rely on, right? I think the real stress comes from dealing with constantly changing staffing, like option B said.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
12 days ago
Ha! You got that right. Developers are like cats - they do their own thing and don't respond well to instructions. I'd be stressed out too if I had to work with them day in and day out.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think working closely with developers, option C, can be a major source of stress. Those guys can be a real handful sometimes, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
16 days ago
This is a pretty straightforward question, but I can see how it could trip some people up. I'd say the common cause of stress is option B - staff have left and been replaced. That can really disrupt the team dynamic and lead to a lot of chaos on the Service Desk.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel