Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SCP Exam SC0-502 Topic 3 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SCP's SC0-502 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 3
[All SC0-502 Questions]

Things have been running smoothly now at GlobalCorp for the last several weeks. There have been no major attacks, and it seems that the systems in place are performing just as expected. You are putting together some paperwork when you get a call from Orange to meet in the conference room. When you get there, Orange is wrapping up a meeting with the senior Vice President of Sales, whom you say hello to on your way in. "I was just talking with our senior VP here, and we're run into a new issue to discuss," Orange tells you. "Wel Il let you two sort this out. Orange, do let me know when it all ready to go."With that the VPleaves. You sit down across from Orange, who starts, "That was an interesting meeting. It seems that even though I have always said no to the request, we are being pressured to implement a wireless network." "Here?" you ask, "In the executive building?""Yes, right here. The sales team wishes to have the ability to be mobile. Instead of running a full scale roll out I have trimmed the request down to running a test implementation on the second floor. The test run on that floor will be used to determine the type of wireless rollout for the rest of the building, and eventually the rest of the campus. So, here is what we need to do. I need you to create the roll out plan, and bring that plan to me. Il review with you and implement as required." "As always, what is my budget restriction?" you ask. "In this case, security is the top priority. If we are going to run wireless, it has to be as secure as possible, use whatever you need. That being said, your plan has to use existing technologies, we are not going to fund the development of a new protocol or proprietary encryption system right now."You begin your work on this problem by pulling out your own wireless networking gear. You have alaptop that uses an ORiNOCO card, and you have a full directional antenna that you can holdor mount on a small tripod. You take your gear to the lobby of the second floor, and you load up Net Stumbler quickly to run a quick check that there are no access points in your area. The immediate area is clear of any signal, so you take you gear and walk the entiresecond floor, waitingto see if there is any signal, and you find none. With your quick walk through complete, you take your gear back to your office and start working on your plan. Using your knowledge of the GlobalCorp network, select the best solution to the wireless networking rollout problem:}

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Currently there are no comments in this discussion, be the first to comment!

Save Cancel