Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_SAPEA_2023 Topic 5 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_SAPEA_2023 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 5
[All P_SAPEA_2023 Questions]

Wanderlust's CIO asks you to evaluate the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework. At Wanderlust GmbH a non-SAP EA tool is used, How would you proceed with the request and why? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

When evaluating the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework for Wanderlust GmbH, you should proceed with the following steps:

I evaluate both the SAP EA Methodology and TOGAF ADM. I recommend the approach that fits best Wanderlust's requirements.This step is necessary because the SAP EA Methodology is based on TOGAF ADM, but extends it with additional elements and guidance specific to SAP solutions and customers4. Therefore, you need to compare and contrast the two methodologies and assess which one suits Wanderlust's needs better. For example, you may consider factors such as the complexity, scope, scale, and objectives of Wanderlust's architecture projects, as well as the availability of resources, skills, and tools.

I check whether the SAP Reference Business Architecture and Reference Solution Architecture Content can help to either define the scope of the architecture work or describe a target architecture structure. If they do, I suggest to use the Reference Architecture Content of SAP.This step is beneficial because the SAP Reference Business Architecture and Reference Solution Architecture Content provide a set of pre-defined architectures that cover common business scenarios and solution domains for SAP customers5. Therefore, you can use them as a starting point or a reference point for your architecture work, as they can help you to define the scope, requirements, capabilities, components, patterns, and best practices for your architecture solutions.

Verified Reference:4: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ENTERPRISE_ARCHITECTURE_FRAMEWORK/60bc20e6e0a24426a817705bcb415220/144c6c88c10a493e985f71bd62f3c905.html?locale=en-US&state=PRODUCTION&version=1.0 |5: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ENTERPRISE_ARCHITECTURE_FRAMEWORK/60bc20e6e0a24426a817705bcb415220/01b0590c66854a5a94796ef0b47c8fcc.html

Contribute your Thoughts:

Currently there are no comments in this discussion, be the first to comment!

Save Cancel