Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS462_2022 Topic 5 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS462_2022 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 5
[All C_TS462_2022 Questions]

How can you reduce the maintenance effort for customer master data? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mollie
11 days ago
Good point. And D) customer-vendor integration, that could be useful if the customer is also a vendor, but it may not be the most efficient way to reduce maintenance effort overall.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about C) using business partner roles. That might add more complexity, unless the question is specifically asking about that approach.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
14 days ago
Definitely, that would help consolidate customer data and make it easier to manage. B) Multi-address handling is also a valid option, as customers often have multiple addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
15 days ago
Okay, let's go through the options one by one. A) Using the common master data concept sounds like a good idea to reduce maintenance effort.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
17 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This is not a straightforward question. We need to think about the different approaches to managing customer master data.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
19 days ago
I think this question is a bit tricky. We need to really understand the concepts behind customer master data maintenance to answer it correctly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel