Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS410_2022 Topic 1 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS410_2022 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 1
[All C_TS410_2022 Questions]

What occurs when planning an internal project activity?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Colette
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. What about option B, 'Service is performed'? Isn't that a key part of the planning process, figuring out exactly what services need to be carried out?
upvoted 0 times
Justine
13 days ago
I'm leaning more towards option D. Committing resources is the foundation for the entire project. Without that, you can't really do anything else.
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
14 days ago
Good point, Louisa. I think option C could also be a valid answer. Generating purchase requisitions is an important part of the planning process.
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
15 days ago
I'm not so sure. What about purchase requisitions? Wouldn't that also be a crucial part of planning an internal project? You need to make sure you have all the necessary materials and supplies lined up.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
17 days ago
I agree with Dorthy. Committing resources is definitely the key step in planning an internal project. Without that, you can't really move forward with the rest of the activities.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is D) Resources are committed. When planning an internal project activity, the organization needs to allocate the necessary resources, whether that's people, equipment, or funding.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel