Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR81_2311 Topic 2 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR81_2311 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 2
[All C_THR81_2311 Questions]

When using Import Employee Data, what must you include in your import file for SAP SuccessFactors

Employee Central data?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kristofer
11 days ago
Ha! Jess makes a fair point. Better to include everything and be safe than sorry. Although, that does sound like a lot of work to put together the import file.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
13 days ago
You know, I'm surprised they don't just require all the fields for the object. That seems like the safest approach to me. Why risk leaving something out and having the import fail, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
14 days ago
Good point, Ryan. The user ID field is probably also a required field. But I still think the business key fields are the most important piece of information needed for the import.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
15 days ago
Wait, what about the user ID field? Isn't that also required for the import? I mean, how else would the system know who the employee is?
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
17 days ago
I agree with Aliza. The business key fields would be the bare minimum needed to import the data. Anything less and the system wouldn't be able to properly identify the employees.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
19 days ago
I think this is a pretty straightforward question. The correct answer has to be D) Business key fields, right? That's the minimum required to import employee data into SuccessFactors Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel