Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HRHPC_2311 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HRHPC_2311 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All C_HRHPC_2311 Questions]

Which of the following fields are part of the Payroll Data Source Framework (P_PYD_INST)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorthy
11 days ago
You got that right, Talia. This question is probably worth a lot of points too, so we'd better make sure we get it right.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
13 days ago
I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with this one. They love to sneak in those technical terms and acronyms just to see if we're paying attention.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not familiar with this Payroll Data Source Framework at all. Looks like I need to brush up on my payroll terminology before the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
15 days ago
I agree with Kayleigh. Those two options sound the most plausible to me. A) P_PYD_CLS and D) P_PYD_UV don't seem to fit the description of the Payroll Data Source Framework.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
17 days ago
I think the correct answers are B) P_PYD_RDT and C) P_PYD_INST. Those sound like they could be part of the framework, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
19 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if I know the answer to this one. The Payroll Data Source Framework sounds like a pretty technical concept.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel