Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H510_21 Topic 9 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H510_21 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 9
[All C_C4H510_21 Questions]

You are integrating SAP Service Cloud with SAP ERP. In which system is the pricing procedure stored?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ezekiel
11 days ago
I agree with all of you. This question is really testing our understanding of the different SAP systems and where certain data is stored. The pricing procedure has to be in the ERP system.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
13 days ago
Absolutely, the ERP system is where you'd expect to find the pricing procedure. Service Cloud is for customer interactions, Analytics Cloud is for reporting, and SuccessFactors is for HR - none of those would be the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
14 days ago
Haha, good one! But seriously, the pricing procedure has to be in the ERP system. That's the system of record for all that kind of financial data.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
15 days ago
Yeah, the ERP system is where the core financial and operational data is housed, so that's got to be the answer. Although, I did once see a pricingprocedure stored in a SuccessFactors system... just kidding!
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
17 days ago
I agree, the integration aspect makes this question more complex. But I'm confident the pricing procedure is stored in the ERP system, not the Service Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
19 days ago
This pricing procedure question seems straightforward, but I'm a bit worried about the different SAP systems involved. Integrating multiple SAP systems can be tricky.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel