Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BRSOM_2020 Topic 5 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BRSOM_2020 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 5
[All C_BRSOM_2020 Questions]

Which actions can you perform for a master agreement main item that's in "released" status? Note

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tiffiny
9 days ago
Agreed. We shouldn't assume we know the answer just because the question seems simple. Better to be cautious and make sure we understand the context correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
11 days ago
This is a tricky one. I feel like the answer might depend on the specific system or application we're dealing with. It's always a good idea to double-check the documentation or ask the instructor for clarification.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
12 days ago
Yeah, the 'parties involved' and 'authorized partners' options seem a bit ambiguous to me. I wonder if those would be locked down once the agreement is in 'released' status.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
13 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I would guess that we can assign the cross-catalog mapping version and edit the billing cycle, but I'm not sure about the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
15 days ago
I agree. It's important to understand the context and the specific status of the 'master agreement main item' in this case. The 'released' status might limit the actions we can perform.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
17 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but the answer options are a bit tricky. We need to be careful not to assume anything and read the question thoroughly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel