Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ABAPD_2309 Topic 1 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ABAPD_2309 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All C_ABAPD_2309 Questions]

Which of the following are ABAP Cloud Development Model rules?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kati
11 days ago
Haha, you know, I always thought the ABAP Cloud Development Model was just a fancy way of saying 'do whatever SAP tells you to do'. Glad to see we're all on the same page about the correct answers!
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
13 days ago
I'm curious, though, why is option A not considered a correct answer? Isn't using public SAP APIs and extension points a fundamental part of the ABAP Cloud Development Model?
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
14 days ago
You're right, Cheryl. The ABAP Cloud Development Model is all about modernizing ABAP development and moving away from traditional ABAP reports. Building Fiori apps or using the ALV is not really in line with the model.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryl
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about option D. Aren't ABAP reports and SAP Fiori considered 'old school' in the ABAP Cloud Development Model? I thought the focus was more on modern, API-driven development.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
17 days ago
I agree with Kristeen. The ABAP Cloud Development Model is all about leveraging SAP's public APIs and extension points, rather than building custom ABAP reports. Using ABAP RESTful services and reversing modifications are key principles.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
19 days ago
Good point, Candidate 5. Option A should definitely be considered a correct answer as well. Using public SAP APIs and extension points is a core tenet of the ABAP Cloud Development Model.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel