Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-261 Topic 18 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-261 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 18
[All CRT-261 Questions]

Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to increase the number of articles in its knowledge base while maintaining article quality. CK plans to allow all service agents to create articles.

What should the consultant recommend to create a vetting workflow to reduce the number of low-quality articles?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

To maintain article quality while increasing the number of Knowledge articles, implementing an approval process for article creation is recommended. This process allows for the vetting of articles by subject matter experts or managers before publication, ensuring that only high-quality content is made available in the knowledge base.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherita
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm with Karan on this one. The approval process is the most robust solution. Plus, it'll give the consultants a clear view of what's going on and the ability to provide feedback.
upvoted 0 times
Karan
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about the flow with notifications. That seems like it could get a bit messy and hard to keep track of. I think the approval process is the way to go. It's more streamlined and ensures that only high-quality articles make it into the knowledge base.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
14 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting idea, Elli. The flow with notifications could be a good middle ground. It would allow agents to contribute, but still have that quality check.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
15 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. But what about option A, the flow with notifications? That could be a good compromise, where agents can still create articles, but there's a review process with notifications sent to the appropriate people.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
17 days ago
I agree with Carmen. An approval process is the way to go. It might take a bit more time, but it's worth it to maintain the high standards of the knowledge base.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
19 days ago
This is a great question! I think the best approach would be to implement an approval process (option C). That way, all new articles would need to be reviewed and approved before being published, ensuring quality control.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel