Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-101 Topic 8 Question 69 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malinda
1 days ago
I'm with Annmarie on this one. Permission Set Groups sounds like the way to go. It's a feature that's built for this kind of use case, so it's probably the best option on the list.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
3 days ago
Ooh, Permission Set Groups! That's what I was thinking too. It seems like the most logical choice for tracking this kind of information. Plus, it's a feature that's specifically designed for managing permissions, so it makes sense in the context of the question.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
4 days ago
User Report could be a good option, since that would allow you to see all the user information, including their assigned licenses and permission sets. But Permission Set Groups also makes sense, since that's a feature specifically designed for managing permissions.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Sue. Those options don't seem quite right. I'm leaning towards either User Report or Permission Set Groups, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure the answer is not Login History or Lightning Usage App. Those seem more like general Salesforce features, not specifically for tracking licenses and permission sets.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
9 days ago
Oof, this is a tricky one. I'm not too familiar with all the Salesforce features, so I'm going to have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel