Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Qlik Exam QSBA2021 Topic 2 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Qlik's QSBA2021 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 2
[All QSBA2021 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A business analyst must add a list of interns to the current sates app. The app contains an existing employees table When the business analyst profiles the data the association vow displays possible associations as shown.

Which action should the business analyst take to meet the requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mozell
6 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The business analyst needs to add interns to the current sales app, which has an existing Employees table. The 'association vow' seems to be showing possible associations between the tables. Based on that, I think option C is the best choice - creating a direct association between the EmpID and EmployeeID fields.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
8 days ago
I'm a bit confused by the wording of this question too. What exactly is the 'association vow'? Is that some kind of database jargon I'm not familiar with? Anyway, I'm leaning towards option C as well, since that seems to be the most direct way to associate the Employees and InternEmp tables.
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
9 days ago
Ha! 'Association vow'? Sounds like someone's getting married to their database. In all seriousness though, I think option C is the way to go. Linking the EmpID and EmployeeID fields makes the most sense to me based on the information provided.
upvoted 0 times
Lourdes
10 days ago
I agree with Florinda, option C does seem like the logical choice here. Trying to force an association between the InternEmp and Orders tables (option B) doesn't seem relevant to the given requirement. And concatenating the tables (options A and D) also doesn't seem like the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
12 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. Based on the information provided, it sounds like we need to associate the Employees and InternEmp tables in some way. I'm leaning towards option C, creating an association between the EmpID and EmployeeID fields, as that seems like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
14 days ago
I'm not really sure about this question. The options seem a bit confusing, and I'm not sure what the 'association vow' is referring to. I think I'll need to carefully review the exhibit images to try to understand the context better.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel