Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PMI Exam PMI-200 Topic 4 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for PMI's PMI-200 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 4
[All PMI-200 Questions]

For a "caves and commonroom arrangement, the most appropriate prerequisite is that the people in the room must be working on:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tresa
13 days ago
I agree with Nicholle. The whole point of that setup is to encourage teamwork and shared goals, so the people should be working on the same project. Options B and C just don't seem to fit that scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
15 hours ago
I think the answer is D) The same project.
upvoted 0 times
Nicholle
14 days ago
Hmm, I think option D is the most appropriate here. If the 'caves and commonroom arrangement' is meant to foster collaboration, then the people in the room should be working on the same project, not individual projects or multiple unrelated projects.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
15 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused by that term as well. But based on the options, it seems like the key is whether the people in the room are working on the same project or not.
upvoted 0 times
Laine
16 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure what a 'caves and commonroom arrangement' is, but it sounds like some kind of collaborative workspace setup.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel