Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB Exam ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Topic 6 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for PECB's ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 6
[All ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Questions]

Midwest Insurance grades the monthly report of all claimed losses per insured as confidential. What is accomplished if all other reports from this insurance office are also assigned the appropriate grading?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Edwin
8 days ago
Ah, I see what you're all saying. But what if option D is the way to go? Developing reports more easily with fewer errors could be a big win too.
upvoted 0 times
Art
10 days ago
True, true. I'm gonna go with C as well. It's the most direct way to make the sensitive nature of the reports clear to everyone.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
11 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. But automating costs doesn't really address the confidentiality aspect, which is what the question is focused on.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
12 days ago
Option C does seem the most logical choice. But I'm also curious about option A - maybe automating the cost-charging process could be helpful?
upvoted 0 times
Essie
14 days ago
Yeah, I'm a little unsure too. I'm leaning towards option C, though. Making all the reports confidential will definitely highlight how sensitive the information is.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand what they're asking here. Anyone else confused?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel