Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB Exam ISO-9001-Lead-Auditor Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for PECB's QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Questions]

Which one of the following is not an ISO 9000:2015 quality management principle?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

According to the ISO 9000:2015 quality management principles document1, risk-based approach isnotone of the seven quality management principles that ISO 9000, ISO 9001 and other related quality management standards are based on. The seven quality management principles are:

Customer focus

Leadership

Engagement of people

Process approach

Improvement

Evidence-based decision making

Relationship management

Therefore, risk-based approach isnota quality management principle under ISO 9001:2015.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pamela
19 days ago
Option D it is! Although, I do have to say, the risk-based approach is kind of like the cool kid of the ISO 9000:2015 principles. It's like the principle that's too edgy to be a principle.
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
21 days ago
Yeah, I agree. 'Risk-based approach' is a smart way to implement the principles, but it's not a principle itself. I'm going with option D.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
22 days ago
Good call, Eleni. I'm pretty sure 'risk-based approach' is not an official principle. It's more of a strategy or methodology that organizations can use within the framework of the principles.
upvoted 0 times
Eleni
23 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The ISO 9000:2015 principles are customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision-making, and relationship management. I don't think 'risk-based approach' is one of them.
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
25 days ago
You're right, this doesn't seem like an easy question. I'm studying the principles pretty hard, and I'm not completely sure about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
27 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I feel like the ISO 9000:2015 principles are pretty well-known, so they're trying to catch us with a curveball.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel