Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB Exam ISO-9001-Lead-Auditor Topic 1 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for PECB's QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 1
[All QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Questions]

You have been just hired as the Internal Lead Auditor of a large organisation, responsible for internal audits. Your first job is to analyse the answers to nonconformities included in the report of a recent internal audit to Top Management.

The report contained one nonconformity as follows:

There is no evidence of Top Management ensuring the availability of resources to operate the QMS, the establishment of objectives, the promotion of continual improvement, and the promoting of the process approach.

Which four of the following Top Management actions can be considered 'corrections to the nonconformity'?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E, F, G, H

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lili
8 days ago
Haha, no kidding! This is like a game of 'spot the red herring.' But hey, at least it keeps us on our toes, right? Gotta be sharp for that certification!
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
20 days ago
I agree, the question could be a bit more straightforward. Still, I think the correct answers should be the ones that directly address the issues raised in the nonconformity statement, like ensuring resource availability, establishing objectives, and promoting continual improvement and the process approach.
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
22 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The question asks for the four actions that can be considered 'corrections to the nonconformity,' but it's not entirely clear what the nonconformity is addressing. I think the key is to focus on the specific elements mentioned in the nonconformity statement.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel