Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-115 Topic 5 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-115 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 5
[All 4A0-115 Questions]

Examine the exhibit.

Which of the following configuration conditions is required for the proper operation of EVPN VPWS 2?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brice
9 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this. The answer is clearly option D - the local AC tag ID on PE1 needs to match the local AC tag ID on PE3. That's the only way to ensure the proper operation of EVPN VPWS 2, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lucia
12 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing as Jutta. But then I noticed that the question is asking about 'the proper operation of EVPN VPWS 2', not EVPN VPWS in general. So maybe the local and remote AC tag IDs on PE2 need to match, as in option C?
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. The question specifically asks about the 'proper operation of EVPN VPWS 2', and the remote AC tag ID on PE2 matching the remote AC tag ID on PE3 seems like the most relevant configuration condition for that.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this. I think the correct answer might be option A, where the local AC tag ID on PE2 needs to match the local AC tag ID on PE1. That seems like the most straightforward requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Telma
15 days ago
I agree, this is definitely focused on EVPN VPWS configuration. From the diagram, it looks like we need to match the local and remote AC tag IDs across the different PE devices for the proper operation of EVPN VPWS 2.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
17 days ago
I think this question is testing our understanding of EVPN VPWS configuration. The key seems to be understanding the relationship between the local and remote AC tag IDs on the different PE devices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel