Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-100 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-100 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All 4A0-100 Questions]

Which of the MPLS routers is responsible for pushing new labels for LSP A and LSP B?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Blair
9 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. MPLS can get a bit complex, and I'm not 100% sure I have the labeling process down. I better think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
11 days ago
I feel pretty confident about this one. MPLS label distribution is one of the topics I really drilled down on in my studies. I think I know the answer, but I'll double-check my reasoning just to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Troy
12 days ago
Okay, let's see here. We have two LSPs, A and B, and we need to determine which router is responsible for pushing the labels for each. This is going to require a solid understanding of MPLS operations.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
13 days ago
Haha, this is a classic MPLS brain-teaser. I can almost hear the instructor chuckling as they added this one to the exam. Time to put my MPLS knowledge to the test!
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
15 days ago
Ah, yes, the old 'which router is responsible for pushing labels' question. I remember studying this in my MPLS prep work. Let me think through this carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
17 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's important to understand the MPLS labeling process to answer it correctly. I'm a bit nervous about this one, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel