Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 15 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 15
[All SC-900 Questions]

What are customers responsible for when evaluating security in a software as a service (SaaS) cloud services model?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margarett
4 days ago
Hmm, good point. Wouldn't be much of a 'service' if the customers had to worry about the underlying OS and network, am I right? *chuckles* Anyway, I think D makes the most sense here. Gotta keep those user accounts locked down, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Loren
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The operating system and network are probably on the provider side. So it's gotta be either A or D. I'm leaning towards D since user identity and access management is a huge part of cloud security that customers have to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
6 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. In a SaaS model, the provider usually handles the infrastructure and platform, so I'm guessing the customers are mainly responsible for the application layer and user access. That would rule out B and C, right?
upvoted 0 times
Jeniffer
7 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. The way it's phrased, it seems like we're supposed to focus on what customers are responsible for, not the whole security picture. Hmm, let me think this through...
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel