Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 7 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 7
[All SC-300 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription. The subscription contains 50 virtual machines that run Windows Server.

You enable Microsoft Entra login for the virtual machines.

Users report that they cannot sign in to the virtual machines by using their Microsoft Entra credentials.

You need to ensure that the users can sign in to the virtual machines.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Paz
5 days ago
SSH client support? What does that have to do with Microsoft Entra login? I'm pretty sure that's not the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
6 days ago
Deleting the device registrations? That sounds like it would just create more work for the admin. I doubt that's the right solution, at least not as the first step.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
7 days ago
I'm not sure revoking the refresh token is the right approach here. That would just create more problems for the users. I think we should focus on troubleshooting the connection issue first.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
8 days ago
This question seems tricky. I'm not sure if the issue is with the virtual machines' ability to access the required endpoint or something else. I'm leaning towards option A, as ensuring that connectivity seems like a logical first step.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel