Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 4 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 4
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Purview.

Your company has a project named Project1.

You need to identify all the email messages that have the word Project1 in the subject line. The solution must search only the mailboxes of users that worked on Project1.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delpha
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. A content search is definitely the way to go. Although, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed they didn't include an option for 'Use a ouija board to summon the emails from the ether.'
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
12 days ago
I agree, a content search seems like the way to go here. The question is pretty specific about needing to search the mailboxes of users who worked on the project, so that rules out a more general audit search.
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
13 days ago
Well, the question says we need to identify all the email messages that have the word 'Project1' in the subject line, and the solution must search only the mailboxes of users that worked on Project1. That sounds like a content search to me.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
14 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. The question seems straightforward, but I'm not sure what the best approach would be. Should we be looking at records management, searching user data, performing an audit, or doing a content search?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel