Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 4 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 4
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Sentinel playbook that is triggered by using the Azure Activity connector.

You need to create a new near-real-time (NRT) analytics rule that will use the playbook.

What should you configure for the rule?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anastacia
2 days ago
That's a good point, Glory. But I think the question is asking specifically about what we need to configure for the rule itself, not the playbook. So I still think C) the query rule is the best answer.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What about the Incident automation settings? Couldn't that be a valid option since the playbook is being triggered by the Azure Activity connector?
upvoted 0 times
Honey
4 days ago
I agree with Candida. The question specifically states that we need to create a new NRT analytics rule, so the query rule is the logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
5 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting thought, David. But I still think the query rule is the most important thing to configure for a new NRT analytics rule. The other settings are more about what happens after the rule is triggered.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel