Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 2 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 2
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Servers Plan 1 and contains a server named Server1.

You enable agentless scanning.

You need to prevent Server1 from being scanned. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Laurene
2 days ago
I don't know, I'm kind of torn on this one. Sure, the exclusion group seems like the easiest option, but what if we need to keep an eye on Server1 for some reason? Upgrading to Defender for Servers Plan 2 might give us more granular control over the scanning, you know? Either way, it's going to be a balancing act between security and convenience.
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
3 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of how to avoid the watchful eye of the security team. But in all seriousness, I think you guys are on the right track. Creating an exclusion group is the way to go here. It's like having a secret clubhouse for your servers - they can hang out there, away from the prying eyes of the scanners.
upvoted 0 times
Lenora
4 days ago
I agree, option D does seem like the most logical choice here. It's like creating a VIP list for your servers - the ones that don't need to be scanned can just hang out in the exclusion group and avoid the paparazzi. Plus, it's probably easier to manage than creating a bunch of individual exclusion tags or rules.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. Agentless scanning - that means the servers are being monitored without any software installed on them, right? So we need to find a way to exclude Server1 from this, but with minimal administrative effort. I'm thinking option D - creating an exclusion group - might be the way to go. That way, we can easily add or remove servers from the exclusion without having to configure each one individually.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel