Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 11 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 11
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Servers Plan 1 and contains a server named Server1.

You enable agentless scanning.

You need to prevent Server1 from being scanned. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Fredric
4 days ago
Yeah, but then you'd have to apply that tag to every single resource you want to exclude. An exclusion group is more efficient in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
5 days ago
I'm not sure about that. What if we could just create an exclusion tag instead? That might be even simpler than creating a whole group.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
6 days ago
I agree, D seems like the most logical choice here. Creating an exclusion group is the easiest way to minimize administrative effort and still achieve the desired outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is D - Create an exclusion group. That way, we can easily prevent Server1 from being scanned without having to upgrade the subscription or do any other complex configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel