Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 7 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 7
[All PL-900 Questions]

A hotel develops a housekeeping checklist for its housekeeping staff to use when they finish cleaning a room.

The housekeeping staff must be able to use their mobile device to add a check mark for each completed task and take a picture of the prepared bed.

The results of the checklist for each room must be stored in a SharePoint list.

You need to select the Microsoft Power Platform component that fulfills the requirement.

Which component should you select?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gearldine
2 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The Power Pages site could be a viable option if it allows for mobile input and integration with SharePoint. This is a tough one, but I'm leaning towards either the Model-driven app or the Power Pages site.
upvoted 0 times
Johna
3 days ago
Hmm, good point An. The Model-driven app does seem like a logical choice, but I'm curious about the Power Pages site. Could that also work since it's a web-based solution?
upvoted 0 times
An
4 days ago
I agree, the mobile aspect is key here. But we also need to store the results in a SharePoint list, so I'm thinking the Model-driven app might be a better fit since it integrates well with SharePoint.
upvoted 0 times
Dallas
5 days ago
This is a tricky one. The requirement of using a mobile device to add check marks and take a photo points to a mobile-friendly solution, so I'm leaning towards the Canvas app option.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel