Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 9 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 9
[All PL-300 Questions]

You have a Power B1 dataset named Finance that is hosted in a Power B1 workspace.

The finance team at your company is NOT currently a member of any Power B1 workspace roles.

You need to enable the finance team to use Microsoft Excel to analyze the Finance dataset.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Benedict
11 days ago
Haha, I bet the finance team is just itching to get their hands on this dataset. They're probably doing cartwheels waiting for us to give them access. But seriously, I think B is the way to go. It's the most straightforward solution and keeps things secure.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards B. It seems like the safest and most convenient option. Plus, the question says the finance team isn't part of any workspace roles, so giving them build permissions might be tricky. Let's keep it simple and give them an Excel workbook!
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
13 days ago
I'm not too sure about C - granting write permissions might be a bit risky, especially if the finance team isn't familiar with Power BI. I'd be cautious about that one. A could work, but it might be overkill if they just need to analyze the data.
upvoted 0 times
James
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm thinking either B or D could be the correct answer here. Providing the finance team with an Excel workbook connected to the dataset seems like a straightforward solution, but granting them build permissions might also work if they need to create reports and visualizations.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel