Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 6 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 6
[All PL-300 Questions]

You have a Power B1 dataset that contains quarterly sales performance data.

You need to enable managers to review the data in a format that meets the following requirements:

* Is optimized for printing.

* Renders data in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PDF formats.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margurite
2 days ago
An interactive report, huh? That's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure it's the best fit here. The question specifically mentions that the solution needs to be optimized for printing, and interactive reports can sometimes be a bit messy when you try to print them out.
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
3 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Have you considered an interactive report? That could give the managers more flexibility to explore the data and customize the view to their needs. And it would still render in all the required formats.
upvoted 0 times
Oren
4 days ago
I agree with Galen. A paginated report seems like the most straightforward solution. It'll allow the managers to view the data in a structured, printable format across multiple platforms. Plus, it's a pretty standard approach for this kind of requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the best option here would be to create a paginated report. That way, the data can be easily printed and shared in a format that's optimized for the different applications the managers need to use.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel