Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 4 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 4
[All PL-300 Questions]

You plan to use Power B1 to create sales invoices for customers. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Sales invoices must be exported in a PDF format

* The PDF exports must show all columns and rows clearly.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Silvana
5 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. The question mentions 'sales invoices', so I was thinking an interactive report with a matrix might be better. That way, the user could potentially drill down and explore the data more easily.
upvoted 0 times
Marnie
6 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys on this one. A paginated report is the way to go. Plus, it's a classic Power BI report type, so I feel pretty confident in that answer.
upvoted 0 times
Magda
7 days ago
I agree, option A seems like the best choice here. Paginated reports in Power BI can be easily exported to PDF and maintain the formatting of the data. The table layout would work well for displaying the sales invoices.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
8 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward. I think the answer is A - a paginated report that contains a table. That would allow us to export the sales invoices as a PDF while ensuring that all the columns and rows are clearly displayed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel