Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 14 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 14
[All PL-300 Questions]

You have a collection of reports for the HR department of your company.

You need to create a visualization for the HR department that shows historical employee counts and predicts trends during the next six months.

Which type of visualization should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nada
3 months ago
I'm with you all on the line chart. It's the classic choice for this kind of data. Although, if they really wanted to throw us off, they could ask for a scatter chart. That would be a head-scratcher!
upvoted 0 times
Denae
3 months ago
Yeah, the line chart is definitely the way to go. I'm just hoping they don't try to throw us a curveball and ask for something like a ribbon chart. That would just be cruel.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
3 months ago
I agree, a line chart seems like the way to go. It'll give the HR department a clear picture of how employee counts have changed and where they're headed.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
2 months ago
C) line chart
upvoted 0 times
Azzie
3 months ago
Great choice! A line chart will indeed provide a clear visualization of historical employee counts and future trends.
upvoted 0 times
Kami
3 months ago
C) line chart
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
3 months ago
D) scatter chart
upvoted 0 times
Samira
3 months ago
C) line chart
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
3 months ago
B) ribbon chart
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
3 months ago
A) key influences
upvoted 0 times
Avery
3 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm thinking a line chart would be the best option here. It's great for visualizing trends over time and predicting future patterns.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel