Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 12 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 12
[All PL-300 Questions]

You have a collection of reports for the HR department of your company.

You need to create a visualization for the HR department that shows historical employee counts and predicts trends during the next six months.

Which type of visualization should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Skye
3 months ago
I'm with you all on the line chart. It's the obvious choice. Although, I have to say, a ribbon chart could be kind of fun, you know? It's like the emo cousin of the line chart. But let's be real, that's not what the HR department is looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
3 months ago
Yeah, a line chart is definitely the way to go. I mean, come on, it's not like we're dealing with some abstract data here. We need something that can clearly show the trends, and a line chart is perfect for that.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
3 months ago
A line chart is perfect for displaying this type of data, it's clear and easy to interpret.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
3 months ago
I would go with a line chart as well, it's the most straightforward option.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
3 months ago
A line chart is definitely the most effective way to visualize this information.
upvoted 0 times
Art
3 months ago
I think a line chart would make it easier to see the historical data and predict trends.
upvoted 0 times
Lina
3 months ago
Yeah, a line chart would definitely be the best choice for this.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
3 months ago
I agree, a line chart is great for showing trends.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
3 months ago
I agree with Sarah. A line chart seems like the most appropriate visualization for this scenario. It's a classic way to display time-series data and make predictions about the future.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
3 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think a line chart would be the best choice here. It would allow us to clearly show the historical employee counts over time and project the trends for the next six months.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel