Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 6 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 6
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company is evaluating Microsoft 365.

You need to determine which apps integrate with Viva Insights.

Which two apps should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Claudio
2 days ago
Haha, well said! Anyway, back to the question - I'm confident Outlook and Teams are the right answers here. Those are the apps that most directly integrate with Viva Insights to provide insights and analytics on employee productivity and wellbeing.
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
3 days ago
You got that right! These certification exams love to trip you up with those kinds of questions. Although, if I'm being honest, I'd be more worried about tripping over my own feet than getting this one wrong. *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
4 days ago
Yeah, I agree with that. Outlook and Teams are no-brainers. I'm just hoping they don't throw in a curveball like Excel or Word, even though they're part of the 365 suite. But I suppose anything's possible in these exams.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
5 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications and their integration with Viva Insights. I'm pretty sure Outlook and Teams are the correct answers, as they're core productivity apps that would naturally integrate with Viva Insights.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel