Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 3 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 3
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company is using Microsoft 365 Defender.

The company requires the ability to filter alerts and recommend actions that a security team can approve or reject.

You need to identify the component that filters and recommends actions.

Which component should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorothy
5 days ago
You know, I was tempted to go with D) advanced hunting, because that allows you to proactively search for threats. But you're right, the question is specifically asking about filtering alerts and recommending actions, so C is definitely the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
5 days ago
Hmm, I was considering B) threat trackers, but now that I think about it, that's more for tracking and analyzing threats, not necessarily recommending actions. C is the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Anjelica
7 days ago
I agree, C is the way to go. Automated investigation and response is designed to do exactly what the question is asking for - filter alerts and provide recommended actions. The other options don't seem to quite fit the bill.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
7 days ago
This question is definitely testing our understanding of the different Microsoft 365 Defender components. I think the answer has to be C) automated investigation and response. That's the component that analyzes alerts, filters them, and recommends actions for the security team to approve or reject.
upvoted 0 times
tetoxej797
1 months ago
The component that filters alerts and recommends actions, allowing a security team to approve or reject them, is the automated investigation and response feature within Microsoft 365 Defender.
upvoted 1 times

Save Cancel