Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 7 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 7
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Teams Phone deployment.

Users currently provide a five-digit PIN number to dial in to a meeting.

You need to change the PIN length to require users to enter a seven-digit PIN number.

What should you configure from the Microsoft Teams admin center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Laurel
3 days ago
Yep, I'm with you guys. The question states we need to change the PIN length, and that's clearly a meeting policy setting. I'm confident the answer is B) meeting policies.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
5 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The customization policies might be an interesting choice, but that's probably more for branding and visual changes. This is definitely a meeting policy tweak.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
6 days ago
I agree, the meeting policies seem like the logical place to make this change. After all, the PIN length is related to the meeting configuration, not the audio conferencing or conference bridges.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems straightforward enough. We're dealing with the Microsoft Teams Phone deployment, and we need to change the PIN length for users dialing in to meetings. My guess is that we need to configure the meeting policies in the admin center to achieve this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel