Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 11 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 11
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Teams Phone deployment.

Users currently provide a five-digit PIN number to dial in to a meeting.

You need to change the PIN length to require users to enter a seven-digit PIN number.

What should you configure from the Microsoft Teams admin center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ruthann
10 days ago
Haha, good luck with that, Emily. I bet the Microsoft Teams admin center is a maze of menus and settings. I'm just glad I'm not the one responsible for actually doing this!
upvoted 0 times
Larue
11 days ago
Alright, alright, I'm convinced. Meeting policies it is. Though I have to say, the exam writers really love to try and trip us up with these little technicalities, don't they? *rolls eyes* Gotta stay on our toes, I guess.
upvoted 0 times
Brande
12 days ago
Yep, I'm with you guys. I think option A is the way to go. Now we just need to figure out how to actually configure that in the admin center.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
12 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah, conference bridges sounds like it might be a bit too low-level for just changing the PIN length. Meeting policies definitely seems like the most logical choice here. *nods*
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
13 days ago
Ah, good catch Sarah! I was also thinking meeting policies, but you're right, this is specifically about the phone deployment, so audio conferencing makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Alica
13 days ago
Hah, conference bridges? Really? I mean, I guess it's possible, but that feels like more of an underlying infrastructure thing. I'm sticking with meeting policies as my best bet.
upvoted 0 times
Marylyn
14 days ago
Hmm, I think the key here is that the users are using the Microsoft Teams Phone deployment. That suggests to me that the PIN number is being used for audio conferencing, so I'm leaning towards option A.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
16 days ago
I agree, Anna. My first instinct is to say that we need to configure the meeting policies, but I'm not entirely convinced that's the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
17 days ago
This is a tricky one! I'm not sure if the answer is as straightforward as it seems. We need to think carefully about where the PIN number is being used and how that might impact the configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel