Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-220 Topic 10 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-220 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 10
[All MS-220 Questions]

A company uses Exchange Online. An administrator deletes a mailbox named Userl when the user leaves the company. Six months later the user returns to the company. and the administrator creates a new mailbox named User1.

A user reports receiving the following non-delivery report (NDR) when they send an email to Userl:

RfSOlVER.-DR.E-RecipNotFojr.d; not found

You need to recommend a solution to resolve the issue. What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reuben
3 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't that just create more problems down the line? I think option A, instructing the user to type the email address for User1, might be the simplest and safest solution. It's worth a try before messing with the mailbox settings.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
4 days ago
Hmm, that's a good point. I'm leaning towards option B, deleting the LegacyExchangeDN value on the new User1 mailbox. This could help resolve the issue by ensuring that the new mailbox is properly recognized and accessible.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
5 days ago
I agree. The non-delivery report indicates that the mailbox is not found, which suggests an issue with the user's email address or the mailbox itself. Deleting the mailbox and creating a new one with the same name might have caused this problem.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
6 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the solution is as straightforward as it appears. It's important to understand the context and the underlying issue before jumping to a conclusion.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel