Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 9 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 9
[All MB-910 Questions]

A company is using Dynamics 365 Customer Service for case management.

The company must use entitlements to enforce limitations on customer ticket creation.

You need to design the entitlement terms.

Which two metrics should you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Laticia
4 days ago
I'm leaning more towards B) Number of cases and D) Hours of service. That way we can cap the number of cases and also limit the overall time and resources spent on each customer. A) Number of hours is too vague, and C) Initial response time doesn't really address the core issue.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
5 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking B) Number of cases and C) Initial response time would be the way to go. That way we can control the volume of cases and also ensure customers get a quick response. But I can see the merit in Lonny's argument as well.
upvoted 0 times
France
6 days ago
I agree with Lonny. Limiting the number of cases and the hours of service are critical to controlling costs and ensuring fairness for all customers. A) Number of hours and C) Initial response time don't seem as relevant to the problem statement.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
7 days ago
This is a tricky question. I think the correct answers are B) Number of cases and D) Hours of service. We need to limit the number of cases a customer can create, and also enforce a limit on the total hours of service provided to that customer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel