Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 6 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 6
[All MB-910 Questions]

Sales representatives need a view of all of their customers and the statistics that relate to these customers.

You need to identify how to create visuals for sales representatives to analyze and compare the data for multiple accounts.

What are three possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freeman
4 days ago
Exactly! I'm all about efficiency, so I'm leaning towards those three answers as well. Although, I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that 'Create a custom dashboard in Excel' isn't one of the options. That's my go-to solution for these kinds of data visualization challenges.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
5 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. A custom application would give you the most flexibility, but it's also more work. The Power BI and report wizard options are probably the quickest and easiest ways to get this done.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
6 days ago
I agree with you on those three options. I'm a bit surprised they didn't include 'Create a custom application' as one of the choices. That could also be a valid way to achieve the goal, but I suppose they wanted to focus on more out-of-the-box solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. I think the three correct answers are B, C, and D. Embedding Power BI reports in a dashboard would give sales reps a consolidated view, creating charts would allow them to visualize the data, and the report wizard is a great way to generate comprehensive reports.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel