Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-800 Topic 1 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-800 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 1
[All MB-800 Questions]

A company implements Dynamics 365 Business Central.

The company plans to automatically post inventory-related documents simultaneously when posting sales transactions.

You need to configure sales and receivables.

Which two settings should you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Natalie
3 days ago
Haha, I think you're spot on there. Those other options are a bit of a red herring. Stock warning? That's more about alerting users to low inventory levels, not automating the posting process. And return receipts? That's for when you're processing customer returns, not sales invoices. Good thing we're not falling for those distractions!
upvoted 0 times
Janae
4 days ago
Yep, those two settings make a lot of sense. I'm a bit confused about the other options though. A) Return Receipt on Credit Memo and B) Stock warning don't seem to be directly related to automatically posting inventory-related documents on sales transactions. Unless I'm missing something?
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
5 days ago
I agree with you there. C) Shipment on Invoice will ensure that the inventory shipment is posted at the same time as the sales invoice, which is exactly what the company is looking for. And D) Document Default Line Type will help define the default type of line items on the sales documents, which is also relevant.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
6 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the key here is to configure the sales and receivables settings to automatically post the inventory-related documents when posting sales transactions. From the options given, I would say C) Shipment on Invoice and D) Document Default Line Type are the correct settings to use.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel