Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 2 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 2
[All MB-700 Questions]

Note: This question is pan of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to is. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company is implementing Dynamics 365 Finance. The company uses Microsoft 365 apps.

The company wants to integrate Microsoft Word and Excel into Dynamics 365 Finance.

You need to identify the underlying technology that is required.

Solution: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jina
2 days ago
Haha, you know, with all these Microsoft products, sometimes I feel like I need a degree in cloud architecture just to keep track of all the different components. But in this case, yeah, Azure AD seems like a pretty safe bet as the underlying glue that binds it all together.
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
3 days ago
I agree with Ling. Azure AD is key to making this all work together. Although, I'm curious if there are any other specific technologies or configurations we'd need to make this integration seamless. Guess we'll have to dig a little deeper on the implementation details.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards 'Yes' on this one. Azure AD is the foundational identity and access management service that would enable the integration between Dynamics 365 Finance and the Microsoft 365 apps like Word and Excel. Without that underlying authentication and authorization, the integration wouldn't really be possible.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
5 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The solution seems too broad - Azure AD is a fundamental part of Microsoft 365, so it makes sense that it would be required, but I'm not convinced that's the whole answer here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel