Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 2 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 2
[All MB-500 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Finance. You are customizing elements for the extended data types (EDTs) shown in the following table.

You have a table named WorkCalendar. The table has a column named BasicCalendailD that uses the BasicCalendarlD EDT. You need to increase the length of the column by using an extension.

Solution: Create an extension for CalendarName.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sharee
2 days ago
Haha, I love how the solution is completely off-base. It's like they're trying to distract us with some irrelevant customization. I'm definitely going with 'No' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Elden
3 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I can see the logic behind extending the EDT, but it doesn't seem to be addressing the core issue of increasing the column length. I'm leaning towards 'No' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
4 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Merlyn. The question clearly states we need to increase the length of the BasicCalendarID column, but the solution talks about extending the CalendarName EDT. Doesn't seem like the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
5 days ago
Wait, so we need to increase the length of the BasicCalendarID column, but the solution is about extending the CalendarName EDT? That doesn't sound right to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel