Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 15 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 15
[All MB-330 Questions]

A company implements Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company uses the demand forecasting service to generate a statistical baseline forecast for one allocation key at a time.

The process takes too long to complete.

You need to ensure better performance of the service.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

If the forecast is not generated for a big set of items, but, for example, for one item or one item allocation key at a time, then in order to get better performance, you can select the Use request response mode check box on the Master planning - Setup - Demand forecasting - Demand forecasting parameters - Azure Machine Learning tab.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucina
3 days ago
Haha, I bet the answer is 'D) Request response mode'. That's always the tricky one that catches you off guard, right?
upvoted 0 times
Shoshana
4 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The question also mentions the 'request response mode', which makes me think that could be the key to improving the performance. Maybe we need to adjust that setting instead of messing with the storage account.
upvoted 0 times
Margo
5 days ago
You're right, this does seem like a storage-related issue. My first thought is that we need to configure the custom storage account, since that would allow us to optimize the storage setup for better performance.
upvoted 0 times
Mindy
6 days ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. It sounds like the company is running into performance issues with the demand forecasting service in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. I'm guessing the issue is related to the storage configuration, since the question mentions storage-related options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel